[cvsnt] Re: Audit database selection

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Tue Feb 7 16:26:31 GMT 2006

bwhicks at aep.com wrote:
>>>Still no Oracle?
>>>

>>If oracle follow IBM and produce a downloadable minimal installer that
>>'just works' I'll be able to produce support for it.
>>
>>Tony
>

> I haven't used it, but this appears to be what you're talking about:
>
> http://www.oracle.com/database/Personal_Edition.html

It's only a beta.. the last time I tried it it didn't work at all for me
(wouldn't let me create my first database even... some kind of odd
error, but I didn't give it a lot of time).  That was one of the earlier
betas but I'll wait for release and see what kind of licensing they have
on their libraries etc.