[cvsnt] Error when building CVSNT - BuildLog.zip (0/1)

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Wed Feb 15 20:04:42 GMT 2006

What does this message in VS .NET 2003 mean:
cvsnt error result returned from
'f:\engineering\projects\cvsnt\winrel\tmp\bat0000a9.bat'.

I have no clue to what this bat file is doing and I cannot find it
either. But I found the BuildLog.htm file, which I attach (zipped).

The reason I am trying to build myself is that I saw Tony did a change
in an Audit related file for a new build but the Wiki download page
does not respond...
The CVS server works though, so I could get the sources.

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)