[cvsnt] Re: Server Rejected Access (SOLVED)

Dan Pupek dpupek at astpcola.com
Wed Feb 15 21:31:34 GMT 2006

The old server had the same specs as the new server and the permissions are
configured per the ACL tutorial on the CVSNT Wiki. The Old server and new
server are not connected in any way and live in two different States.

The solution here was to add the domain name to the username in the CVSROOT
string. (mylogin  --->  MYDOMAIN\mylogin)

I DO have the default domain set in the CVSNT options, just as it was set on
the old server. It seemed to work on the old server without including the
domain name. The difference being, the old server was it's own doman
controller. So the domain user accounts were in fact local accounts.

Finally, this suggests that the default domain option in CVSNT may not be
working properly.

Thanks,

------------------------------------
Advanced Systems Technology, Inc