[cvsnt] Re: Help with Audit

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Thu Feb 16 21:32:17 GMT 2006

Bo Berglund wrote:

> I have the sandbox on my own XP workstation and I have a CVSNT server
> also on this machine. It is the one I check new stuff on normally so
> it has the bleeding edge CVSNT (currently 2244). So that is the cvs
> client being used. From WinCvs command window:

Hmm.. it *should* work - we spent a week on it a while back (doing
multiple imports with japanese and hebrew filenames).

I just put in a fix for diff, and I know co -p doesn't work (due to the
way it's implemented... there's no easy way to handle it short of
upgrading the clients since the only workaround is to send it as
untranslated binary.. and in that case you don't get CR/LF expansion..).