Réf. : [cvsnt] Unknown expansion option 'o'

feymard at stago.fr feymard at stago.fr
Mon Jan 2 13:29:04 GMT 2006

This a corruption of options stored in the RCS file (server side). It's an
old bug (on my server, it's happens in repositories with DOS files in).
You have to edit the RCS files and correct the options with an editor (take
care, RCS files are Unix format, don't use notepad! I use Vim on
Windows2003)

Good luck ;)

                      "Arbesto Pelta"
                      <arbesto_pelta at yahoo.es        Pour :    cvsnt at cvsnt.org
                      .remove-it>                    cc :      (ccc : Franck-Sébastien EYMARD/GENNEVILLIERS/STAGO)
                      Envoyé par :                   Objet :   [cvsnt] Unknown expansion option 'o'
                      cvsnt-bounces at cvsnt.org

                      26/12/2005 15:48

Hello,

I am using CVSNT (2.5.02.2064) and Tortoise CVS (1.8.22).

After execute a cvs-remove y try to do the subsequent cvs-commit but I
obtain an error that say:

    cvs server: Unknown expansion option 'ò'.

Any idea about what is the problem... I am trying to remove 4 binary files.

Thanks!