[cvsnt] Re: cvsnt watch stuck...

Trevor Leybourne trevor.leybourne at aderant.com
Tue Jan 17 22:51:57 GMT 2006

> Here is my question. Does anyone know were to look in CVS to
> remove watches.
> Specifically what file/field do I need to modify on a ,v file
> or configuration file to remove a watcher or turn of watches?
> (Bo and Tony, I'm hope you might be able to tell me what I
> need to modify under the hood to fix this problem.)

Theres a file called fileattr.xml which resides on the server in the CVS
folder in each folder in your repository. This file contains the watch
information for watches on files. You should be able to delete this file
and in effect remove all watches from the files in the selected folder.

Trevor

Attention:
This e-mail message is privileged and confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient please delete the message and notify the sender.
Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author.