[cvsnt] Installation problem on w2k server

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Mon Jan 23 15:49:49 GMT 2006

The reason the older ones are not on my website is that my ISP has a 10
Mb file store limit.
So I can store two versions of the installer only. Normally I have the
previous one still there (but hidden).
I could mail the one you want when I get home if you like. (Now at work)

Best regards,

Bo Berglund