[cvsnt] 2000 -> 2003 (was: administrative files: I will get mad)

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Tue Jan 24 16:52:38 GMT 2006

This is because of the extended security settings in W2003. It does not common use of cmd.exe.
But you can fool this by copying the cmd.exe to some other location, for example the cvsnt folder and then expressly adding the complete path to this location in your script.
Like this:

^module01 c:/programs/cvsnt/cmd.exe /C exit /B 1

Best regards,

Bo Berglund