[cvsnt] Installation problem on w2k server

Zsolt Branyiczky zbranyiczky at mailbox.hu
Tue Jan 24 16:53:38 GMT 2006

Bo Berglund wrote:
> I already yesterday sent you an email containing 3 different versions of
> the installer....
> Since your message had not been posted to the list, only sent to my work
> email I could not check the email address you had specified so I sent it
> to the address you have on the list.
> Did it not reach you?
>

> Best regards,
>
> Bo Berglund

Hi Bo,

I must have left mailbox because it is a terrible unreliable free
hungarian mail server, usually I have to wait for 1-2 weeks for any
incoming mail. So it is better if I resubscribe to cnsnt.org with my new
email address which is
brazso at easymail dot hu
I'm sorry that I have not done it earlier.
Could you be so kind to resend me the only version I asked (2.5.01.1927
or 2.5.01.1976) to this new email address?

Thanks again,
Brazso