[cvsnt] Re: CVS Suite with SCCI now available

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at system3r.se
Mon Jul 17 08:55:15 BST 2006

On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 14:34:58 +1000, "Arthur Barrett"
<arthur.barrett at march-hare.com> wrote:

>* Updated WinMerge with support for viewing differences in Microsoft Office files
Is this code added to the WinMerge opensource project or a proprietary
add-on?
Does it work when files are marked as binary in the repository?
Normally there is a barf if one tries to diff a binary file...

... snip ...

>* Updated WinCVS with the CVSNT Server Selector
Is this a code change that is not part of the WinCvs code base? I.e.
have you compiled a new version of WinCvs not available from the
cvsgui project?

/Bo Berglund