[cvsnt] Re: New to cvs and having trouble importing

Nick Duane nickdu at msn.com
Mon Jul 24 20:25:14 BST 2006

Ok, that explains it I guess.  However, from your last sentence you make it
seem like the feature would be difficult if not impossible to implement.
But it almost does it already.  import will create the directory as long as
the directory contains at least one file (at least that appears to be the
behavior from my observations).  So some directory information must be
making it to the server.

Thanks,
Nick

news:ea2jpf$73p$1 at paris.nodomain.org...