[cvsnt] Re: ACL on files: Bug or user error?

João Carlos Mendes Luis jonny at jonny.eng.br
Fri Jun 2 19:24:58 BST 2006

Replying to myself, here's an example of what I am saying:

gaia::jonny 4 [658] rm -rf onefile
gaia::jonny 4 [659] cvs update -d onefile
cvsnt server: Updating onefile
U onefile/closed
U onefile/opened
gaia::jonny 4 [660] cvs update -d onefile
cvsnt server: Updating onefile
cvsnt server: User jonny2 is unable to read from onefile/closed
gaia::jonny 4 [661]

gaia::jonny onefile [693] cvs lsacl .
Directory: .
Owner: jonny