[cvsnt] Branch history viewor report

Randy McCharles RandyMcCharles at smarttech.com
Wed Jun 7 00:36:53 BST 2006

I'm wondering if there is a command or tool that will provide the branch tree of a file, similar to the TortoiseCVS Revision Graph, but showing only revisions that branch and merge. i.e. If there is only 1 short-term branch the tree may show rev. 1.10 at the place where the file branched and 1.20 where the branch was merged back onto the head. Intermediate revisions would be excluded.

I would use such a report to show the branch history as well as current, unmerged branches.

Any suggestions are helpful.
Thanks

Randy McCharles

SMART Technologies Inc.