[cvsnt] Rights required to allow postcommand scripts to run

Chris Little cslittle at mac.com
Wed Jun 7 17:02:15 BST 2006

I have a CVSNT 2.5.03 Build 2151 server running on a Windows 2000 Server
that is part of a Windows NT domain.  I have setup commit emails using Bo's
CVSMailer.  Both CVSNT and CVSMailer are functioning correctly with one
exception.

The issue is that the commit emails are only being sent for my commits and
not those of other team members.  The other team members see a "Script
execution failed" message.

I know that this is permission related problem on the server.  My domain
user is an administrator on the server while the other team member's users
belong to a local group on the server.  That group have been given rights to
the required directories as outlined in the different setup guides.

What specific rights do I need to grant to the local group?

Chris