[cvsnt] Re: Merge point graph under Linux ?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Wed Jun 7 17:17:55 BST 2006

On Wed, 07 Jun 2006 16:47:24 +0200, Zlatko Arifhodzic <zlatko at free.fr>
wrote:

>We're also using viewCvs with cvsgraph :)
>
>We run a debian server with the latest stable packages : viewCVS  0.9.2
>and cvsgraph 1.5.
>
>The merge points are not presented in the graph :(. The graph is the
>same as the one presented in cervisia or lincvs for instance.
>
>Maybe there is some specific option to activate in viewcvs in order to
>support the cvsnt mergepoints ?  Any suggestions ?

Not only that, but there are alos modifications in viewcvs for
actually parsing the special RCS format CVSNT uses.
But you need a 1.0 version of ViewCvs for this to work.

And you need a later cvsgraph too, check what's available at the
cvsgraph site and grab the latest one.

HTH

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)