[cvsnt] DLLs again

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Mon Jun 12 03:32:10 BST 2006

Gerhard,

> I just installed the latest unstable version of TortoiseCVS
> and ran for the first time into the DLL problem,

Our support customers don't have this problem since we supply versions
of CVSNT and Tortoise that are tested together to a commercial standard.
That is why the "cvs suite" option is there, for commercial users who
need stable tested releases that work together effortlessly.

The "free" versions are there for people who want the "freedom" to make
changes and customise it.

We are NOT trying to make the installation difficult - as Tony has
explained separately it is difficult for very good reasons, however we
also realise that commercial users can't affort to spend hours working
all this out.

Regards,

Arthur Barrett