[cvsnt] DLLs again

Jacob Kjome hoju at visi.com
Mon Jun 12 05:14:11 BST 2006

At 09:32 PM 6/11/2006, you wrote:
 >Gerhard,
 >
 >> I just installed the latest unstable version of TortoiseCVS
 >> and ran for the first time into the DLL problem,

Is this DLL problem why TortoiseCVS-1.9.12 is so messed up?  The
icons wouldn't work in explorer.  The previously stored config
options disappeared when I uninstalled 1.9.11 and installed 1.9.12
(all options have stayed in the registry after uninstall/install in
the past on WinXP, though not on Win2K).  I moved back to 1.9.11 and
they never reappeared.  I just started my options from scratch again,
but at least 1.9.11 generally works as previous versions
have.  Please let me know if this stuff is more TortoiseCVS specific
than CVSNT specific.  I don't want to move the conversation off-topic.

Jake