[cvsnt] Fwd: [TortoiseCVS] Help please

Camilo Nova camilo.nova at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 15:01:41 BST 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Flávio Etrusco <flavio.etrusco at gmail.com>
Date: Jun 14, 2006 7:29 AM
Subject: Re: [TortoiseCVS] Help please
To: Camilo Nova <camilo.nova at gmail.com>

On 6/13/06, Camilo Nova <camilo.nova at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
>  I try to put together eclipse+turtoisecvs+cvsnt, but i got problems
> configuring my eclipse cvs to read the cvs server.
>
>  I been read in the FAQ, that i need to change the program used un ext
> connection but i still have problems setting the server (local), username
> and password. If someone can help me please do.
>  Thanks

This has nothing to do with TortoiseCVS. Search in the _cvsnt_ mail
list archives; there was  a helpfull discussion regarding this some
weeks ago.

-Flávio

--
Camilo Hernando Nova
"Ten people who speak make more noise than ten thousand who are silent."

Linux user #410984
Register at http://counter.li.org