[cvsnt] Re: information currency economic proposal - ic-cvs functionality in cvsnt for $9500?

J. Patrick Bedell jpbedell at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 16:54:50 BST 2006

Hi,
    What I was hoping for was a futures contract for completion of
information currency functionality in cvsnt.  Everything that I have
released and will release will be GPL-compatible and free of patent
restrictions, and I hope to implement this functionality over the near
term regardless of customer demand.

   This is an opportunity for individuals to bid a price for the total
information currency series corresponding to the anticipated changes
to the cvsnt codebase.  Any takers?

   I would be willing to enter into this binding agreement with anyone
willing to commit 1 or more EUR at this time.  Please reply to this
email address, and I will return information currency units for
property representation of that 1 or more EUR, payable via paypal.

   Patrick