[cvsnt] Excessive delays with files > ~800KB

Arthur Barrett arthur.barrett at march-hare.com
Thu Jun 22 23:04:35 BST 2006

John,

> It was a marginal CAT6 cable on the server.
> Swapped it out, problems disappeared.

Great news.  Thanks for persisting.  I was recently able to install HPUX
11i June 04 on a server but not HPUX 11i Sep 04 (same everything) -
problem was a marginal SCSI cable.  Go figure.

> At least it got me to stir my stumps and
> update the cvs software on the server... :)

Now  you just need to upgrade to CVSNT 2.5.0x ;) so  you get
mergepoints, audit, change sets, access control lists, unicode file and
filename support etc.

Regards,

Arthur