FW: [cvsnt] Getting CVSNT working on Win2k

Brereton, Stephen stephen.brereton at york.gov.uk
Tue Mar 21 11:33:41 GMT 2006

thanks for the assistance so far, unfortunately, I'm no better off now, and
seem to be stuck in a blind alley!!

I uninstalled and rebooted to remove both CVSNT and tortoiseCVS, so that I
could start afresh, fully.
Unfortunately, as soon as I reinstalled and rebooted, all the settings were
back to where I'd left them.

I need to persuade the source folder to forget the repo it was looking at,
and use the new one, set up after the reinstall. is there a way to clean out
all the old settings?