[cvsnt] Getting CVSNT working on Win2k

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Tue Mar 21 12:29:30 GMT 2006

What do you mean by cleanout?
If you uninstall the server obviously that action cannot touch any data
you have in your repository and this is also how it works, i.e. ALL
repository data are saved after an uninstall of the server.
Consider the server as a looking-glass through which you can look at
your sourcefiles in the repository.
If you change th looking-glass you don't want the data to change, do
you?

What do you mean by "source folder"? Is that a Tortoise specific term?
(I don't use Tortoise myself)

Best regards,

Bo Berglund