[cvsnt] Re: cvs repository folder permission

Cheok Yan Cheng yccheok at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 23 03:27:07 GMT 2006

Then in the PServer file set RunAsUser to this user.
The server will
always setuid to that user to access the repository,
so remote users
will be able to work, but local users will have no
access.

Wow, this seem like a great feature in CVSNT which I
just cann't found in origial CVS. However, we are
still considering whether to switch from CVS to CVSNT,
due to the CVSNT slow performance we encounter in our
linux machine...
(http://list.nodomain.org/pipermail/cvsnt/2006-March/024336.html)

Thanks a lot!