[cvsnt] Adding a new Repository

Jean-Francois Beaulac jean-francois.beaulac at beetext.com
Fri Mar 24 00:31:53 GMT 2006

Hi,

I've been trying to add a new repository to my cvsnt without any success yet.

I am using  cvsnt 2.0.58c on Windows XP

I currently have a repository on the Path C:\CVS\app1

I want to add a new repository at C:\CVS\app2, so I did the command cvs -d C:\CVS\app2 init
It created the directory, with a CVSROOT directory in it. I also been able to add users in
the passwd file but I've not been able to log into it. I receive the following error message:
cvs [login aborted]: /CVS/app2/: no such repository

did I miss something?

Thank you
--
Jean-Francois Beaulac