[cvsnt] modules file

Real.Magic at gmx.de Real.Magic at gmx.de
Mon Mar 27 13:29:19 BST 2006

CVSNT 2.5.03.2260

Hello!

Since I got no responses from the CVSGUI Yahoo-Group, I'm repeating my
question here:

I've got a little problem with my modules file:

_alpha_project   -d Project   /Projects/alpha
_alpha_devEnv    -d _DevEnv   /_ProjectsEnv/_DevEnv

alpha            -d alpha    &_alpha_project\
                              &_alpha_devEnv

Accidentally, I've typed the paths within the repository with a
leading '/'.
When I tried to checkout the module "alpha" with the command line
"cvs -r -d :sspi;hostname=KIE-CP13TORN-XP:/repo1 checkout -P –
alpha", CVS never returns!
No error, no warning, nothing!

After removing the leading '/', everything works fine.

Is this behavior intended?

Kind regards

Matthias

--