[cvsnt] deleting a binary file revision

Real.Magic at gmx.de Real.Magic at gmx.de
Mon Mar 27 13:31:51 BST 2006

CVSNT 2.5.03.2260

Hello!

Since I got no responses from the CVSGUI Yahoo-Group, I'm repeating my
question here:

I've got a problem deleting a binary file revision. The file has got
the options "-kb".

First version of binary was 1.1. Then I committed a new version 1.2.
After deleting version 1.2 with "Admin options -> Delete
revisions...", the actual version is 1.1 again, but is different from
the original version 1.1.
As far as I see, all "0x0a" in the original file are changed
to "0x0d", and "0xa0a0" are changed to "0x0d0d0a".

Is deleting file revisions unusable for binary files?

Kind regards

Matthias