[cvsnt] Re: ViewVC and CVSNT on different machines (RCS wrappers +Lockserver)

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Fri Mar 31 13:33:34 BST 2006

He stated at the beginning that he was running ViewCvs on a Linux
machine.
The CVSNT server was on a W2000 server.
He thought to manage the ViewCvs file access for the RCS parsing by
mounting the repository as a network drive (ugh!!) on the Linux machine
thus making it look as a local file tree.
Then ViewCvs would presumably run fine reading the RCS files across the
network...
But it *is* a CVSNT server being viewed...

Best regards,

Bo Berglund