[cvsnt] problems checking out/update of ampersand module

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Tue May 2 15:44:53 BST 2006

Our modules file looks slightly different but works:

ProdNameA -d ProdName1 repository-path/ProdName1
ProdNameB -d ProdName2 repository-path/ProdName2
ProdSuite &ProdNameA &ProdNameB

It produces on checkout:

ProdSuite
  |-- ProdName1 (with all its files and subfolders)
  |-- ProdName2 (with all its files and subfolders)

I have seen the error messages you refer to as well and this happened
when we tried to put a subfolder from somewhere else *below* a module
checked out like that.

ProdNameA -d ProdName1 repository-path/ProdName1
ProdNameB -d ProdName2 repository-path/ProdName2
Support   -d ProdName1/support repository-path/Support
ProdSuite &ProdNameA &ProdNameB &Support

It would check out OK but would not update properly.

Best regards,

Bo Berglund