[cvsnt] problems checking out/update of ampersand module

Mats Litzell mats.litzell at gmail.com
Tue May 2 16:22:19 BST 2006

OK! Of course, now I see that my example was not complete. It really looked
like this:

ProdSuite &ProdName1 &ProdName2 repository-path/Support
ProdName1 repository-path/ProdName1
ProdName2 repository-path/ProdName2

It's the "repository-path/Support"-part that makes the update fail. I wonder
why...

With the help of your example I think I can get around the problem. Thanks a
lot.

/Mats