[cvsnt] Re: cvs sserver protocol problem while forcing encryption - patch

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Mon May 8 02:16:13 BST 2006

Stellars Henson wrote:
> Hello. I have experienced several problems running commands under
> sserver protocol, while forcing encryption either using -x switch and
> setting EncryptionLevel=4. The examplar cvsroot looked like:
> :sserver:stell@<host>:/cvs
>
> the errorous behaviour was:
> a. when rlimit_stack set to standard value (8M)

What OS/Platform?  BSD?  Sounds like an OS specific problem... nobody
else has reported such an issue and sserver is under widespread use.

Check that your openssl libraries are up to date and function correctly.

Disabling encryption on sserver defeats the point of it - you might as
well use pserver.