[cvsnt] Re: cvs sserver protocol problem while forcing encryption -patch

Gennady G. Marchenko gennady.marchenko at iss.ru
Mon May 8 16:13:47 BST 2006

>nobody else has reported such an issue and sserver

It's not true, I post the message to list some month ago.

I temporary fix this problem with additional software - limit of free memory
for each cvs process.

My system is:

Debian Sarge - Linux 2.4.30(31)

I found this bug in early version, but it come from version to version.
I have nothing result with many other stable openssl lib.