[cvsnt] CS-RCS to CVSNT migration

Webmaster33 webmaster33 at gmail.com
Sat May 20 06:45:43 BST 2006

I have a CS-RCS repository, which I would like to convert,
migrate to CVSNT.

However I don't find any feature in CVSNT to do
such Import tasks within the software.

I can not believe, that CVSNT doesn't have a direct way
to import repositories of other VCS products.
This should be March Hare's best interest to have an
easily usable converter, or importer feature...
Possibly with an easily usable GUI interface.

Could somebody point me out, what should I do to import
a CS-RCS repository into CVSNT?
I would like to test CVSNT features with my project.

I would need a solution, which works under Windows, too.

Thanks,
Webmaster33