[cvsnt] Distributed reposuitory?

Stéphane Nicoll Stephane.Nicoll at bsb.com
Mon May 22 13:03:36 BST 2006

Hi,

We are currently facing a performance problem. We have two sites in different countries and a 1Mbps VPN between them. One of our team is spread amongst the two sites and they need to work on the same repository.

Hosting the repository on one site is a pain for people working on the other. We are currentlty using CVSNT on Win2k server and searching for some "distributed" CVS repository solution (replication).

Do you know by any chance a tool that support this scenario?

Regards,

Stéphane Nicoll (Stephane.Nicoll at bsb.com )
Senior Consultant

BSB Belgium (www.bsb.com)
Avenue Athéna 2 - B-1348 Louvain-la-Neuve
T:+32 (0)10 48 79 77 - F:+32 (0)10 48 34 99
BUSINESS SOLUTIONS BUILDERS DISCLAIMER
This e-mail message and any attachments are intended exclusively for the addressee(s) and may contain information which is confidential and/or protected by intellectual property rights. If you receive this e-mail by mistake, please notify immediately the sender, or Business Solutions Builders (by e-mail at disclaimer at bsb.com), and delete the message and any attachments without printing, copying or opening it. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or use of this message or any attachments, by persons other than the designed addressee(s), is strictly prohibited. E-mail transmission and Internet use cannot be guaranteed to be secure. Business Solutions Builders and its subsidiaries cannot be held responsible for any loss, delay or damage arising from their use.