[cvsnt] force revision in cvs

Nithin Kumar K nithin.kumar at semsoftindia-samsung.com
Thu May 25 11:13:21 BST 2006

Hii.

When I commit my files, automatically the cvs server changes the revision
from 1.1 to 1.2,

How can I change the CVS Revision from 1.x to 2.x using force revision/force
committing?

Thanks

Nithin

No virus was detected in the attachment no filename
No virus was detected in the attachment no filename

Your mail has been scanned by InterScan.

and may contain confidential or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at
Samsung Electro-Mechanics Co. Ltd. or admin at semsoftindia-samsung.com
immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.
printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on
this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.