[cvsnt] cvsweb problems

Thandesha V.K thandesha_vk at thbs.com
Thu May 25 13:20:32 BST 2006

Hello cvsnt,

you have nay sollutions to the following problem? I m also facing the same problem.

I have walked thru the instructions about 5 times already, there is no issues running cvsweb.cgi to display the root, but once you try drilling down, I either get nothing displayed other then Previous link or I get the following :

Server error!
Error message:
Premature end of script headers: cvsweb.cgi
If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster
Error 500

A weird part is that if I point cvsweb to a non cvs folder I can navigate the directory sturcture, but no files are displayed, however if a cvs folder is used if there are any files put there via cvs I get the above error.

Thanks & Regards,
Thandesha V.K