[cvsnt] Re: Help! Upgrading to CVSNT 2.5.03

Tim Chippington Derrick tim at chippingtonderrick.co.uk
Thu May 25 22:23:09 BST 2006

OK, I completely uninstalled both versions of CVSNT, rebooted,
installed a clean CVSNT 2.5.03 in C:\CVSNT\ and did another reboot.
Again the control panel gives me access to the CVSNT settings fine as
before. But I still can't get access to the cvsnt server. I tried
using :sspi and I just get the following error:

Can't authenticate - server and client cannot agree on an
authentication scheme (got '')

What am I doing wrong now? I can still access the other cvsnt 2.0.51
servers on the other machines here with either sspi or pserver as
before, but not the new one. I can't see what is going wrong...