[cvsnt] CVSNT Control Panel not working

Andreas Tscharner starfire at dplanet.ch
Sun May 28 10:50:51 BST 2006

Webmaster33 wrote:
>> It's got known security issues and bugs. That's my definition of "it
>> doesn't work"..
>
> Interesting, that a blocker bug doesn't matter in 2.5.x and 2.6.x.

Interesting, that your "blocker bug" works everywhere else.

I have installed almost every testing and every stable release (on my
computer), and I have never had this issue, but I think I know where
your problem lies as we have had this issue once when we changed from
2.0.51 to 2.5.x
Try to uninstall all versions of CVS and CVSNT; remove everything from
the registry that has to do with CVS and CVSNT; reboot your computer and
try a fresh install. I think that should help...

Best regards
	Andreas
Andreas Tscharner                                   starfire at dplanet.ch