[cvsnt] WinCvs hangs when started up

Oliver Giesen ogware at gmx.net
Mon May 29 11:13:12 BST 2006

B.Rama Rao wrote:

> I've tried using wincvs v1.3, but it is  hang when I start them up in
> Windows XP with service pack2.
>
> What could the problem be? Please help me.

First of all, this is not the correct list to direct WinCvs questions
at. Please post things like this to the CVSGUI list instead:

Next, WinCvs 1.3 is quite old by now (and you did not even state
*which* version of 1.3 you were using - there were 24 releases of
WinCvs 1.3 over a timespan of 4 years) . Please update to the latest
2.x release: http://cvsgui.sf.net/download.html

Furthermore, if you're still experiencing the problem with WinCvs 2.0.3
you might want to take a look at this FAQ item:

http://cvsgui.sf.net/newfaq.htm#cygwinTcl

Hope this helps.

--
Oliver