[cvsnt] Re: shadow operations bug in builds 2330 and 2344

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Wed May 31 23:10:59 BST 2006

On Wed, 31 May 2006 23:58:01 +0200, David Somers <dsomers at omz13.com>
wrote:

>Bo Berglund wrote:
>> Tried that and lockservice loaded but when building I got this fatal
>> error:
>> f:\Engineering\Projects\cvsnt\cvsapi\cvsapi.h(76): fatal error C1083:
>> Cannot open include file: 'win32/manifest.h': No such file or
>> directory
>
>The missing manifest file can be found in CVSNT_2_5_03_2344

There were a half douzen other manifest files missing (what *is* this
manifest thing really???) too...
But if one does a new checkout of CVSNT_2_0_x on top of the existing
sandbox they all are retrieved.
Strangely a regular update won't fish out these files not even if the
create missing dirs flag is set. Maybe a new "feature" or bug of
2.6.01 (Villa) Build 2306, which is used on the CVSNT site??

I finally managed to build 2349 myself now.
But then I have to configure my test server for shadow operations, I
don't dare going live using the self-built cvsnt with the modified
code as well.
It's late so testing will be done tomorrow.

HTH

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)