[cvsnt] help on this message!

Glen Starrett glen.starrett at march-hare.com
Wed Nov 1 18:15:41 GMT 2006

nikoo sanayei wrote:
> Hi,
>   I install cvsnt 2.5.03.2382 on Windows XP. I use SSPI protocol but I can't work with my repository. everytime I Get this message:
>   [svs status aborted]: CVS directory without administration files present.  Cannot continue until this directory is deleted or renamed.
>   I change file in working folder but I can't commit my change to repository.
>   thanks,
>   Nikoo

Sounds like you have a sandbox that the CVS directory was altered or
removed.  Try checking out the source to another location and manually
moving your changes over.  Don't just drag entire directories, in case
the CVS directories you have are corrupt instead of just empty.

Regards,

--
Glen Starrett