[cvsnt] CVSNT auditing and MySQL 5.0

Van Quakebeke, Joe Joe.VanQuakebeke at Ingenix.com
Tue Nov 7 15:41:45 GMT 2006

All;
	I found the issue.  My cvsroot was pointing to the wrong cvsnt
server and that server does not have auditing enabled.  Once I pointed
to the correct server then audit info came through just fine.

	I forgot to use the -ttt trace level before my last post.  I
need to remember to use that more often.

Joe

"Secure Server BSK" made the following
 annotations on 11/07/2006 10:41:51 AM
------------------------------"This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately."