[cvsnt] cannot open CVS/Entries for reading

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Wed Nov 8 12:32:57 GMT 2006

Not possible to answer because you have not supplied enough information!
Look here (again):
http://march-hare.com/cvspro/faq/faq2.asp#2z

This was told already when you posted on November 1st and still you
insist on giving no information that can be used to help you....

CVSNT server version?
CVSNT client version?
How do you enter your command (command line, WinCvs or Tortoise)?
What is the actual command you have entered (exactly!)?

With your vague report there is nothing anyone can do because we don't
even know the command you are trying to use...

Best regards,

Bo Berglund