[cvsnt] Error-Importing a new project

sudheer.nukaraju at wipro.com sudheer.nukaraju at wipro.com
Tue Nov 14 16:17:56 GMT 2006

Hello All

This is regarding importing a new project into cvs repository. (From WinCvs )

When I tried importing (WinCvs Gui), I am getting the following error:

Fix the errors (if any) before continuing the import proess:
1.Text/Binary conflict, at least these files :
Files:  cacommons.jar
          etatrace.obj
          casdsapi.exp
          cauenvtb.enu
          caldap.lib

2.Warning : Files have escape characters in it
Files:   VERSION.RC
           SATools.h
           MakeSubDirs.bat
           eTaBlowfish.ilk
           eTaHRPwdExpire.ini

3.Warning : Files are text, should be binary
           dllxmlutils.lib

4. Warning : Files have the wrong line feed
            libxmlutils.lib

Is this  related to the file types (.jar, .obj, .exp, .enu, .lib, .RC,.bat ), which is CVS is not able to understand?
Can some body share your experience in getting these errors while importing?

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Sudheer.N

www.wipro.com