[cvsnt] Error-Importing a new project

Gabriel Genellina gagsl-cvsnt at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Nov 14 18:30:31 GMT 2006

At Tuesday 14/11/2006 13:17, sudheer.nukaraju at wipro.com wrote:

>This is regarding importing a new project into cvs repository. (From WinCvs )
>When I tried importing (WinCvs Gui), I am getting the following error:

I can't help on how to do things using WinCVS, but basically, you
must tell which files are text files, and which files are binary files.
.obj, .lib, .jar are binary; .h, .bat, .ini are usually text.
But before going on, think if you *really* have to keep all these
files under version control. If .obj, .lib are built from your own
sources, don't save them. Same for .jar files.
CVS won't merge binary files.

--
Gabriel Genellina
Softlab SRL