[cvsnt] Is Active Directory supported on older versions?

Peter Crowther Peter.Crowther at melandra.com
Mon Nov 20 17:01:14 GMT 2006

> From: Lehman, Curtis
> Does anyone know if the old client and
> server versions 2.0.51d will work with Active Directory?

We're running an even older version (don't ask - we haven't tickled any
bugs, so I'm in no rush to upgrade) logging in via SSPI against a
Windows 2000 domain in native mode.  We've been running that on the
company network for... oh, three years or so now with no issues.  I'd
expect 2.0.51d to be fine on LAN or with a reasonably local domain
controller; I can't comment on mobile/disconnected use.

		- Peter