No subject

Sat Oct 7 01:09:32 BST 2006

repository, but I'm going to be setting all permissions via ACL; some
will be read only - some read write...do I need cvslockd to be running?
And if so, do I need to tell cvsnt where to find cvslockd since it's on
03 instead of 02?

(sorry, I've RTFM, and still am not sure)

Thanks

Phil Cryer
Application Engineer
Express-Scripts
******* Confidentiality Notice *******
This email, its electronic document attachments, and the contents of its =
website linkages may contain confidential health information.  This =
information is intended solely for use by the individual or entity to =
whom it is addressed.  If you have received this information in error, =
please notify the sender immediately and arrange for the prompt =
destruction of the material and any accompanying attachments.