[cvsnt] Anybody used cvsnt 2.5.03.2382 32 bit package on solaris 9

Avnish Pundir apundir at gmx.net
Sat Sep 2 14:45:17 BST 2006

Hi Everyone,
I am trying to install 32 bit version of cvsnt 2.5.03.2382 for solaris9 (precompiled version from cvsnt.org).

Problem I am facing right now is, cvs gives core dump as soon as I try cvs -d $HOME/TEST_REPO init

I have verified all dependencies for all binaries and shared libraries installed by cvsnt are ok (Verified using ldd on cvs, lockd and all so files found in installation).

Is there anything else I could try? Any pointers for debugging would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Avnish

PS: I haven't subscribed to cvsnt list yet, please include my mail-id in the reply.