[cvsnt] Latest Updates - CVSNT 2.5.03 Build 2442

Gerhard Fiedler lists at connectionbrazil.com
Thu Sep 14 20:17:02 BST 2006

Bo Berglund wrote:

> Chris Allen wrote:
>> Thanks for the tip.  I guess I can't test new versions side by side
>> anymore.
>
> Right,

Not quite...

> there has been a discussion concerning this in the latest months but
> Tony has kept to his view that there should only be one single CVSNT
> on any given PC. :-(

I think Tony meant "system", not "PC". With Microsoft's VirtualPC and
VMware's Player and Server being free now, it's rather easy (at least once
you have generated your first virtual system disk) to have a few
"throw-away" systems on your PC where you can install such test versions
without interfering with your main system. Not quite the same thing, but
depending on what you want to do, it may serve the purpose.

Gerhard