[cvsnt] VerfiyMsg

Bryan Leber bryan.leber at fischerinternational.com
Sun Sep 17 18:35:28 BST 2006

I have created a text file that I have put the path to in the rcsinfo
file. The text file contains

PATCH_NUMBER:

BUG_NUMBER:

FEATURE_AFFECTED:

OVERVIEW:

I am planning to create a python script to verify the two mandatory
items(FEATURE_AFFECTED and OVERVIEW) have information entered. When I
write the script to verify this does the verify message just read what I
would have after each semicolon or does it read the whole line(
PATCH_NUMBER: 9999 ). I am wondering this because if all 4 of those
things are in the file and it reads those, then it would show that
everything one has stuff in and would pass. I want it to error out if
FEATURE_AFFECTED and OVERVIEW have not been filled in.

Bryan Leber

This mail message may contain confidential and privileged information from Fischer International which is
protected. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution by any means is prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message.