[cvsnt] Jar files becoming corrupt

Bryan Leber bryan.leber at fischerinternational.com
Sun Sep 17 18:42:49 BST 2006

The head branch for us is now DataForum2.4, IPM2.4 and IPMDFCommons. We
created a patch of DataForum2.3.1 and IPM2.3.1 about a month ago. The
2.3.1 version had a directory named ThirdParty/Jars in each of the
Modules(Dataforum and IPM) which contained jars. Since most of the jars
are the same between modules we created the IPMDFcommons module that now
hosts the common ThirdPary/Jars. Now that the head branch doesn't have
the ThirdParty/Jars jars  the DF2.3.1 and IPM2.3.1 ThirdParty/Jars have
now been corrupt, saying that some bytes are missing when we try to view
the jars. I installed the version of CVSNT we have 2.0.1.1910 and
checked out the patch branch of IPM2.3.1 and they were corrupt, so I
upgraded CVSNT to the latest 2.0.3.8223(I believe that .xxxx is right).
Then re checked out the files and they are still corrupt

Bryan Leber

This mail message may contain confidential and privileged information from Fischer International which is
protected. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution by any means is prohibited. If you are
not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message.